What do you get when you mix a podcast with a craft emporium? The funny Mike Zydel and Jack Welsh from Greenfield’s Finest Podcast, hair gurus Emilio and Gino from Izzazu, Chris Miller reppin’ Pirates of the Rotunda, and acoustic duo Robin & Bob all talk about their craft(s). No one does crafting due diligence like Tom Swartz at the Steel City CRAFT Emporium.
Music: Robin and Bob – Presented by Fuzion Entertainment
HIT THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO LISTEN.
Christmas may be host to mega deals we can drive away with happy, but February is the month we LOVE at Rohrich Honda. For the first time ever, Rohrich Honda will offer 0% financing for up to 60 months on select vehicles, we say don’t be a jagoff and ask which ones, head to West Liberty Avenue and check out the options. Ok, 2020 CRV’s, HRV’s, and Ridgelines as well as 21’s that include a Pilot. Listen to the podcast and head to Rohrich for all of your vehicle needs.
Question of the Day
If you could master another craft, what would it be?
What was on the blog:
Dose of Happiness –
4:55 with KelOnAir
Elista Jagoff of the Week –
Fridays at 11 a.m. hour
Steel City Craft Emporium
5:18 Tom Swartz
Owner of the Steel City CRAFT Emporium Tom Swartz provides 5,000 Sq. ft. of a crafter’s dreamland with over 80 vendor booths of uniquely handmade items. From artisanal cheese trays, clay art, and of course, YaJagoff collectibles, you could get lost shopping! Did we mention free parking in the Strip!?
12:13 Mike Zydel and Jack Welsh Greenfield Podcast
Mike and Jack talk about Greenfield’s Finest Podcast climbing the podcast ranks with stories about crazy Rabbi conspiracies to their tequila sponsorships, they have no problem holding back there pushing the envelope humor (rated “G” for Greenfield!).
27:33 Emilio and Gino
Co-owners of Izzazu Salon, Spa Blowout Bar chat up their crafting experiences as they prepare to be regulars every six weeks and weigh in on all topics jagoff themed, like your scheduled hair appointment. Bad jagoff hair day? Virtual consultations can take care of that!
40:25 Chris Miller—Renegades of the Rotunda
Pittsburgh City Paper’s best bartender Chris Miller discusses virtual bartending, round-the-clock drink slinging at Täkō while spotlighting his Fathom Pub Sauce featured cocktail, the One O‘ Clock Start (the ultimate tailgate cocktail/hangover cure.) Listen to his [casual] BIG news of the The Last Word here!
53:10 Robin and Bob
Acoustic duo Robin and Bob bring their calming instrumental and vocal craft via their new album, “Leave On” and a premiere song titled, “Your Love.” Playing blues, folk, and rock, the duo talks about safely performing at local wineries and small venues.
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- Tom Swartz @Tom Swartz (Facebook)
- Steel City Craft Emporium @steelcitycraftemporium (Facebook)
- Steel City Craft Emporium @steelcitycraftemporium (Instagram)
- Mike Zydel @Mike Zydel (Facebook)
- Mike Zydel @zbird412 (Instagram)
- Jack Welsh @Jack Welsh (Facebook)
- Jack Welsh @jackwelsh54 (Instagram)
- Greenfield’s Finest Podcast @greenfieldsfinestpodcast (Facebook)
- Greenfield’s Finest Podcast @greenfields_finest_podcast (Instagram)
- Emilio Cornacchione @Emilio Cornacchione (Facebook)
- Izzazu Salon, Spa Blowout Bar @izzazusalon (Facebook)
- Izzazu Salon Spa Blowout Bar @izzazusalon (Instagram)
- Chris Miller @Chris Miller (Facebook)
- Chris Miller @nightlifecommando (Instagram)
- Renegades of the Rotunda @NationOfThieves (Facebook)
- The Last Word @thelastwordpgh (Instagram)
- Robin and Bob @RobinandBobpa (Facebook)
- Robin and Bob @robinandbob2 (Instagram)