Eager to better their golf games, the jagoffs invite entertainment industry leader Brian Drusky of Drusky Entertainment, Veteran’s Place pioneer Rob Hamilton and even secured some Alex Maxwell tunes, all to receive lessons from Director of Operations Kevin Kraft at Topgolf.
Press the PLAY BUTTON to listen.
November knows deals, and no better month to get deals than at Rohrich Honda. From fantastic rates to fair financing, Rohrich always has the customer in mind, especially during the beginning of holiday shopping. Plus, $2,200 in yearly savings when you count the Rohrich Advantage with every car purchase new or used, buying a Honda is a must. Visit www.rohrich.com for all your vehicle needs.
Question of the Day:
Golf game number is FORE, what is your favorite number and why?
3:44 Kevin Kraft
Topgolf Director of Operations Kevin Kraft reminds us that holiday soirees, company team building workshops, bachelor parties and make-my-golf-game-better stop ins all take place at the state-of-the-art golfing facility. Plus, we celebrate Hector as the associate of the month while Kevin explains that Topgolf is everyone’s game to play safely.
17:02 Brian Drusky
The man behind Drusky Entertainment, owner Brian Drusky, grabs the mic to talk show biz as his company produces more than 600+ shows in Pa and beyond. He talks about sold-out shows of Dave Chapelle and how people can Save Our Stages to help the entertainment industry survive through the pandemic.
34:58 Rob Hamilton
Executive Director of the Veteran’s Place of Washington Boulevard, Rob Hamilton joins the golf outing to discuss how his non-profit helps vets help themselves. A hefty percentage of vets suffer from mental health issues and require everything from hot showers to food security. Offering 92 cents on any dollar donation to the vet in need, this place is something to celebrate right in time for Veteran’s Day.
52:20 Alex Maxwell
Up and coming Nashville star and country singer/songwriter Alex Maxwell talks about his transition from Pittsburgh to Nashville and how he has dedicated his time letting the lyrics and music juices flow to create great hits like “Could’ve Been Me.” Where would he take us in Nashville?
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- Kevin Kraft @Kevin Kraft (Facebook)
- Topgolf @Topgolf (Twitter)
- Topgolf @TopgolfPittsburgh (Facebook)
- Brian Drusky @Brian Drusky (Facebook)
- Drusky Entertainment @DruskyEnt (Twitter)
- Drusky Entertainment @Druskyent (Facebook)
- Save Our Stages @Nivassoc (Twitter)
- NIVA- National Independence Venue Association @Nivassoc (Facebook)
- Veterans Place of Washington Boulevard @Veteransplaceusa (Facebook)
- Veterans Place of Washington Boulevard @Veteransplaceusa (Instagram)
- Rob Hamilton @Rob Hamilton (Facebook)
- Alex Maxwell @Alexmaxwellmusic (Instagram)
- Alex Maxwell @alexmaxwelllive (Twitter)