From oil changes then a breakfast diner, to sugar central, Shell’s Sweets Treats is the Kennedy Township hub for sweets, so no surprise that the jagoffs found their way there. Tasting and talking about the new radio gig with Rick Dayton, A Bus Stops Here update with Bethany Vietmeier and ways to support the YWCA with Angela Reynolds.
Click the PLAY BUTTON to listen!
Rohrich Honda knows its customers and community, so they have asked some comedians to better explain the bells and whistles affiliated with their cars. Through fun parodies, check out the value of the Rohrich Advantage, the spacious interior of new and used finds, and experience the durability of a Honda vehicle all by following us on social media. To learn more about a Honda that suits you, visit rohrich.com for all of your vehicle needs.
Question of the Day:
Sugar cone or cake cone? Cherry on top or hold it? Bite of a funnel cake or heck it can replace lunch?
3:57 Rick Dayton
You can always find the good in every day with Pittsburgh’s newest afternoon drive host at Newsradio 1020 KDKA Rick Dayton! From his first radio interview with Clint Hurdle, to office pranks with Larry Richert, to what to do about his suit collection, Rick Dayton brings his wit and charm to the radio airwaves and may ask the jagoffs a Q or two!
25:54 Angela Reynolds
The CEO of the YWCA Greater Pittsburgh, Angela Reynolds, graces the jagoffs to talk about how the YWCA navigates as a team through empowerment, listening, and uplifting others. These tools will be the prominent growing calls for racial equity worldwide. No surprise from this CMU grad who has proudly called Pittsburgh home for three decades.
47:22 Bethany Vietmeier
From catching flights to a full WFH strategy, nothing stops Bethany Vietmeier of the The Jerome Bettis Bus Stops Here Foundation as she teams up and leads the way improving the overall quality of a child’s future. Hear of Jerome Bettis’ many hats from school-learned electrical work, bowling and golfing, all while fighting the stigma of asthma. Plus, what is the newest endeavor for #33 reaching beyond Pittsburgh?
59:23 Michele Turner
Michele Turner of Shell’s Sweet Treats talks about learning the sweet tricks of the trade with pizzelles and pretzels in her grandma’s kitchen, and how she began her business along the way. From self-taught custom creations of chocolates, cupcakes, donuts, milkshakes, and more, she built her sweet empire from the ground up. Plus, she bonds with her workers…..known as her kiddos!
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- Rick Dayton @Rickdayton (Twitter)
- Rick Dayton @Rick Dayton (Facebook)
- Newsradio 1020 KDKA @kdkaradio (Facebook)
- 100.1 FM and AM 1020 KDKA @KDKARadio (Twitter)
- Angela Reynolds @Angela Reynolds (Facebook)
- YWCA Greater Pittsburgh @ywcapgh (Facebook)
- YWCA Greater Pittsburgh @ywcapgh (Twitter)
- Bus Stops Here Foundation @BusStopsHereFoundation (Facebook)
- Bus Stops Here Foundation @Busstopsherefoundation (Instagram)
- Michele Turner @Michele Turner (Facebook)
- Shell’s Sweets Treats @Shellssweettreats (Facebook)
- Shell’s Sweets Treats @Shellssweettreats (Instagram)