Did you know that we beam with pride to be known as the jagoffs? It is a term of endearment! Well, usually!
- We expect a traffic jam with the word jagoff muttered in each of the cars “parked” on 376 West.
- We appreciate a high five with a jagoff nearby at a Stillers game.
- We equally understand a jagoff blurt out when a Stiller drops a pass.
- We encourage a jagoff who has the words ‘Penguins #1’ painted on his chest at a Pens playoff game.
- We shake our heads at the jagoffs making the Pittsburgh left.
- We put an s on names and words when they don’t need ’em, like Aldi(s)
- We recognize that our tongues get lazy and forget the words ‘to be.’
- We claim anything and anyone who ever graced our amazing city.
- We engage you at the airport with a ‘how ya been, ya jagoff?’ salutation
- We do our best to emulate Mr. Rogers; be the doers. We are the neighbors.
Remember to do good, seek good, spread good and be a good neighbor. Get annoyed in traffic and use words like git aht, but be the term of endearment kind of jagoff, ya jagoff!