The Jagoffs did not have to railroad Brianna from the Rivers of Steel OR Tom from the Duquesne Incline to talk about their unique jobs at the Western PA Model Railroad Museum. A history lesson on model railroads intersect perfectly with reasons why all yinzers should hit Carrie Furnace and the incline…and we have REAL carolers.
Music Presented by Fuzion Entertainment: Aris Paul
PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN:
While used cars are always an option to buy, a slew of 2021 models are in demand since production changed the car options for many 2020 vehicles. Whether an oldie but goodie or a new must have high tech vehicle, visit rohrich.com for all of your vehicle needs.
Question of the Day:
Historically, Washington, PA is known for the Whiskey Rebellion, what person from history are you most like or do you most relate?
Father and son duo of Liberty Pole Spirits Jim and Kevin keep the Whiskey Rebellion history alive in Washington County with a lot to offer from peated bourbon, spiced whiskey, rye, corn whiskey and more. From whiskey sips to cocktail recipes, the ambiance is that of the 1790’s with the hospitality rated a 10. Please book a tour of the distillery here!
14:15-Karyn and Mr. Locke
Sand and Snow blogger Karyn and her hub taste test some whiskey cocktails and discuss Karyn’s deep dive into her new book, “Secret Pittsburgh: A guide to the Weird, Wonderful and Obscure.” Even if you’re a local, you’re going to learn—like what does Pittsburgh have to do with Daylight Savings? They will tell you what didn’t make the editor’s cut and their blog is known to shed some light on Disney planning.
Aris of the
Aris Paul Band brings his tunes from the newest album “Ghosts” while revealing why the band is referred to as “red-eyed, road rock.” Growing up in a revolving room of blues and punk rock greats, Aris has aged with his talents like fine whiskey. Listen to his new music on any music platform- just Google! Presented by Fuzion Entertainment.
37:26 Bryer Blumenshein
Made in PGH digital specialist Bryer pops up with her root beer float to talk about her transition from the City Paper to Made in PGH! Tackling all things made in PGH, she shines a light on the makers/creators while talking about her side gig of homemade macaroon making. She knows a thing or two about algorithms, but don’t ask her about history!
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- Liberty Pole Spirits @Libertypolespirits (Facebook)
- Liberty Pole Spirits @libertypolespirits (Instagram)
- Liberty Pole Spirits @LibPoleSpirits (Twitter)
- Sand and Snow (Karyn Locke) @karynlocke (Instagram)
- Karyn Locke @karynlocke (Twitter)
- Sand and Snow and everywhere in between @sandandorsnow (Facebook)
- Karyn Locke @Karyn Locke (Facebook)
- Aris Paul @Aris Paul Pantelas (Facebook)
- Aris Paul Band @arispaulband (Facebook)
- Aris Paul Band @arispaulband (Instagram)
- Aris Paul Band @arispaulband (Twitter)
- Bryer Blumenschein @Bryer Blumenshein (Facebook)
- Bryer Blumenschein @bryerlb (Instagram)
- Made in PGH @madepg (Facebook)
- Made in PGH @madeinPGH (Twitter)
- Made in PGH @madeinpgh (Instagram)