What is so special about April 19th?
Nope! Its nothing to do with the fact that it is snowing i spring! It has nothing to do with a good day to start after the tax day extension, extension, extension due to an online glitch! It is the day to celebrate your tax preparer/accountant.
Last week, we offered a chance for you to nominate your tax preparer for a detox/detax day at ESSpa Kozmetika in Aspinwall (which, by the way, is currently nominated to be the Best Spa in Pittsburgh! Vote Here)
Your tax accountant puts up with your:
- Turning in a manila folder or old amazon.com box of receipts that you SWEAR are all good deductions but just have to be sorted by, date and listed on a 10-something form!
- You calling 57 times in 32 hours, after you drop off your box of lies, to find out if you are getting a return.
- Trying to list your dog or cat, that you say is part of your family, as a dependent by legally changing it’s name from Spot or Fluffy, to Amy or Fred!
- Turning in mileage receipts that basically add up to you driving around the world 17 times
- Trying to deduct your cable internet as a business expense against your Candy Crush winnings!
Ok.. so who won?
Ok.. that’s it! Treat your tax preparers nicer this year, YaJagoffs!