Catching these “Peter Parkers” is spilling over into Maryland!
Some subtle observations about this driver:
- Were you worried about someone scratching your ROVER? Because you’re lucky no one rammed a shopping cart into it.
- Just because your car manual says the vehicle is a 4×4 … that doesn’t mean those numbers are a set of parking instructions!
- Is the size of your truck INVERSELY proportional to the extra gas money left in your back account at the end of the month?
- Do you sit in four chairs at dinner or just lay across the entire table?
- Do you lay on four towels at the beach?
First, we suggest bicycles for your future vehicle, they’re “greener” than that gas-guzzling Rover and they are waaaaay easier to park!
And since “FOUR” seems to be your thing, we can only hope that, while you’re in the store, four mini-vans pull in next to you full of Hi-C-Gotta-pee-Door-swinging-Kids that do some “dent artwork” on your side panels, Ya Jagoffs!
Thanks to Bill R. for being our Honorary Jagoff Catcher!