The jags were invited to make glass pumpkin gifts with Heather and Chris from the iconic Pittsburgh Glass Center while rubbing elbows, literally, with Monica, co-owner of love, Pittsburgh… who knows a thing or two about niche gifts. And don’t forget about gifting biscotti and lasagna thanks to Sprezzatura owner Jen’s sizzling cooking skills and antics. After all, it is the unofficial start to holiday shopping and we want to know how to gift!
MUSIC: Screaming Orphans “Every Woman Gardens”
Listen to the podcast below. Click the PLAY button.
It was recently declared that October 23 was the unofficial start to holiday shopping, and lucky for buyers, Rohrich Honda is ready. Rohrich Honda has made shopping easier for all consumers with online skilled representatives ready to talk shop, or in store consultants prepared to give the best deal for the best suited vehicle. From a small FIT to the mom-envied Odyssey, Rohrich Honda has the perfect gift for this season. As always visit rohrich.com for all of your vehicle needs..
Question of the Day
Do you judge gift wrap?
6:00 Our Hosts
Heather McElwee, Executive Director of the Pittsburgh Glass Center, and Hot Glass Instructor Chris Hofmann, give the details on the multiple classes and live instruction offered in the coveted hot shop that has two furnaces that run at 2100 ° F. From customized wedding flutes to holiday paper weights, the art of glass blowing is mind blowing, and what makes the Pittsburgh Glass Center one of the world’s best glass centers.
19:35 Monica Yope
31:53 Jen Saffron
Owner of Sprezzatura,Jen Saffron talks about reinventing events with limited space and many more rules, plus some creepy pasta. Her lasagna is cream of the crops, and she sells it baked in pumpkins! Her one-year recap unfolds with the jagoffs and she is just getting started.
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck a@RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- Pittsburgh Glass Center @pghglasscenter (Twitter)
- Pittsburgh Glass Center @pghglasscenter (Facebook)
- Christopher Hofmann @christophernhofmann (Instagram)
- Heather McElwee @Heather McElwee (Facebook)
- Monica Yope @Monica Yope (Facebook)
- love, Pittsburgh @lovePGHshop (Twitter)
- Jen Saffron @Jen Saffron (Facebook)
- Sprezzatura @sprezzaturapgh (Twitter)
- Sprezzatura @sprezzaturapgh (Facebook)
- Sprezzatura @sprezzaturapgh (Instagram)