The jagoffs attempt some crafting at the DIY haven, Board and Brush Pittsburgh North in Gibsonia. Franchise owner Leona shared her talents with John and Rachael, as well as their guests: weatherman extraordinaire Jeff Verszyla, and author and coach, Cori Wamsley, who joined in the hammering, staining, splattering and conversing. Musical guest Justin Fabus was filled in on what he missed the next day.
To listen, click the PLAY button below.
Rohrich Honda has over 200 new and almost 50 pre-owned vehicles waiting to be test driven. The Pilot is the larger size Honda vehicle that combines with nimble handling to make for a smooth drive no matter the conditions. Plus the Honda Pilot is great for driving in the snow, but as always visit www.rohrich.com for all of your vehicle needs.
Question of the Day:
DIY is a snazzy term for crafty people. What would your letter reference be that describes you or your hobby?
4:51 Leona Brackman
Leona, franchise owner Board Brush Creative Studio in Pittsburgh North, gives the Jagoffs a creative crash course in DIY wood sign making. From over 400 designs to choose from, the BYOB creativity workshop makes the perfect combo for any occasion. If Rachael can do it, anyone can! Just make sure to not “swipe” the paint… you’ll find out why…
15:20 Cori Wamsley
Mom, author and coach, Cori Wamsley grabs the mic to put that spark into your big business idea. Find out how to become the subject matter expert of your passion by reading The SPARK Method– How to write a book for your business fast. Maybe faster yet if you attend the book launch party at JD Cellars at “The Street” on Feb. 27 starting at 6:30 p.m.
27:29 Jeff Verszyla
From Pittsburgh Magazine’s weatherman of the year and accolades with the City Paper, creator of Pittsburgh Weather Now, Jeff brings his WhiteBoard Weather talents to the wood board with the Jagoffs. He dabs and drops some stats while talking about the importance of social media literacy. He is the OG of his own path to success as we all LMAO together in crafting fun.
46:30 Justin Fabus
Justin called in to talk about his new song, Forever I Do, released on Valentine’s Day. But for who? Perhaps a former local TV news anchor he now calls his fiancé? Yep! And how many times does he say jagoff?
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda@RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin@YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck@RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- J&D Waterproofing & Home Improvements Inc.J&D Waterproofing (Facebook)
- J&D Waterproofing and Home Improvements Inc@JDHomeInc (Twitter)
- Fuzion Entertainment@FuzionPgh (Twitter)
- Fuzion Entertainment@FuzionPgh (Facebook)
- Chris MurphyChristopher Murphy (Facebook)
- Vince MerlinaVince Merlina (Facebook)
- Elyse Levkulic@burghnosh (Instagram)
- Allegheny Eats@AlleghenyEatsPGH (Facebook)
- Allegheny Eats@alleghenyeats (Instagram)
- Katie Dudas@katemariepgh (Instagram)
- Katie DudasKatie Dudas (Facebook)
- Mark FerrariMark Ferrari (Facebook)
- Mark FerrariMusic @markferrarimusic (Facebook)