Since we were doing our North Side tour of Randyland, Johnny Angel’s Ginchy Stuff Museum and Bicycle Heaven, we recorded our podcast right there in the North Side. We talked North Side barbeque, the Light of Light Rescue Mission, the awesome Allegheny Inn and you will not believe what’s coming to this year’s Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Fesitval.. hint: 40-foot geodesic dome!
Click the PLAY BUTTON to listen.
Question of the Day
It’s National Barbecue Month?? Douglas Derda of the “Should I Drink That?” podcast and YinzLoveBBQ.com and Robert Miles, The Allegheny Inn, talk about Wilson’s Barbecue on the North Side. The Inn is gearing up for a great summer and we try to talk Doug into lobbying to get Craft Beer Month to be the same. YinzLoveBBQ lists over 40 BBQ places around Greater Pittsburgh.
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Total Sports Enterprises @TotalSportsEnt
- JOHN CHAMBERLIN @YaJagoff
- John Knight@JKnight841
- Byron Nash @NastyNash412
- In the Kitchen with Mary Mac @MaryMacPodcast
- Mary Mac Bakehouse @MaryMacMixes
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust @CulturalTrust
- Three Rivers Arts Festival @3RiversArtsFest
- Light of Life @LightofLife
- The Allegheny Inn @TheAlleghenyInn
- Robert Miles @PghConcierge1
- Douglas Derda @DouglasDerda
- YinzLoveBBQ @YinzLoveBBQ
- Should I Drink That Podcast @SIDT
- Randyland @RandylandPGH
- Bicycle Heaven @BikeHeavenPGH
- Pittsburgh Podcast Network? @PghPodcast