Well, the summary of this blog post is going to be, make sure ya secure your handgun before you try to take a poop!
The Cliff Note Deets:
- Poor Robert Hood was watching TV sitting on the floor of his first floor apartment.
- Thankfully he moved out to the couch because…
- His second floor neighbor, Shawn Moran, was trying to use the toilet upstairs when he said his 9mm pistol got caught in his shirt and went off, sending a bullet through the floor and into Hood’s apartment.
- Mr. Hood has a bloody hand. Can’t call 911 so asks Mr. Moran to call 911 for him
- Mr. Moran ends up with some felony and other charges.
See full story from Ross Guidotti on KDKA-TV
I mean, have ya ever dropped your cell phone into the toilet or near the toilet? Of course you have. Given that, would you ever trust yourself to take a pee or poop while holding a freshly sharpened Fuji Knife, machete or a gun while you’re at the toilet? I’m raising MY hand over here. Hell, I don’t even want to try and hold a rock while trying to relieve myself at the toilet. If that thing would it my instep, I’d have a major cleanup AND anguish.
But my man, Moran, fumbled a gun and shot through the floor! So much for a safety on the gun. so much for safe gun handling and so much for that casting call to be a quick-draw cowboy! With that kind of hand dexterity, I’d hate to be the one that has to clean around the outside of your toilet, YaJagoff!