The J&D Waterproofing Porch tour #2 is a much-needed repeat at Jay’s. Our Mazda Monday man gets dirt dished from his real estate pal Christian, #1 neighbor Len while Nikki serves up an afternoon of amazing apps. He dusts off the welcome mat for neighbor and friend YMCA CEO Kevin Bolding and musical entrepreneur Christopher Murphy. Thanks to Living with Monsters, living in his Robinson neighborhood just got better.
Click the PLAY BUTTON to listen.
We truly cannot keep up with the opportunities Honda provides for purchasing the perfect used or new small car, family car, or maybe even first time buyer car. Just like the variety of options in vehicles, Rohrich Honda is proud of its Rohrich Advantage. Where else do you receive a full check up on your vehicle when it’s time to get your oil changed? So many perks are part of the Rohrich Advantage just buy a car purchase. As always, visit www.Rohrich.com for all of your vehicle needs.
Question of the Day
Is your porch used for morning coffee sipping, daytime iced tea refreshing, or evening beverage toasting?
What was on the blog:
Thanks to our readers, we were nominated for the City Paper’s Best Of in the blog AND podcast categories, so check us out and vote if you like what you are reading and hearing
Vote Best Blog of PGH 2020
Vote the YaJagoffPodcast Best of PGH 2020
Fire Hydrant Faux Pas
Santonio Holmes events
Eat N Park Smiles
Harry Larry from J&D Waterproofing & Home Improvements Inc. talks shop from roofs and windows to waterproofing. J&D has you covered, quite literally, during the summertime for projects and every time of year requires waterproofing.
5:58 Jay, Christian, and Len
The trio plays a friendly game of 6 degrees of Jay. They talk HVAC, real estate, and Mazda cars (of course), and may all agree with their porch sipping pleasure.
Nikki (Natasha Vandiver)
Nikki talks business and flavor as she owns Events by Natasha, a catering and party planning boutique. Taste and style have taken her a long way and she’s winning over hearts (including jay!) along the way!
21:50 Chris Murphy
Owner and President of Fuzion Entertainment knows a little about singing, performing, booking entertainment, dining, running dining, and how to stock a vending machine for musicians. He is not referred to like the music entrepreneur for nothing.
34:12 Kevin Bolding
As President and CEO of the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh, Kevin Bolding unveils all of the treasures awaiting at the many brick and mortar locations that house after-school programs, exercise opportunities, and most importantly a place for men and women to find a support system. Supporting local community YMCA locations is vital these days.
47:00 Living With Monsters
Bill and Corey from Living with Monsters have written more music since COVID-19 and while the indie rock band may be laying low, their sounds keep the porch vibe relaxed and chill. Perfect for a Sunday porch jam.
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- J&D Waterproofing and Home Improvements Inc. @JDHomeInc (Twitter)
- J&D Waterproofing and Home Improvements Inc @(Facebook)
- Rohrich Mazda @rohrichmazdapgh (Facebook)
- Rohrich Mazda @rohrich_mazda (Twitter)
- Jay Obertance @Jay Obertance (Facebook)
- Christian Wilhelm @Christian Wilhelm (Facebook)
- Len Dipaola @Len Dipaola (Facebook)
- Crowden Creek Realty @CrowdenCreek (Twitter)
- Pittsburgh Heating and Air Conditioning@HvacPgh (Facebook)
- Events by Natasha @eventsbynatashavf (Facebook)
- Fuzion Entertainment @FuzionPgh (Facebook)
- Fuzion Entertainment @FuzionPgh (Twitter)
- Chris Murphy @Chris Murphy (Facebook)
- YMCA@ymca (Twitter)
- YMCA Pittsburgh @ymcapgh (Twitter)
- YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh @ymcapgh (Facebook)
- Kevin Bolding @Kevin Bolding (Facebook)
- Living with Monsters @livingwithmonsters412 (Facebook)
- Living with Monsters @livingwithmonsters (Twitter)