Neville Island’s secret gem, the Vault Recording Studio, served as the recording studio to multiple Pittsburgh area musicians, led by Eric Rodger, who recorded the SOS song in support of musicians and music venues. With COVID-19 protocols in place, Bob McCutcheon of the Vault engineered SOS, Save Our Stages, sung by almost 30 bands. Ninety-nine cents per download helps Adam Valen of Drusky Entertainment continue his support of the national relief fund.
MUSIC : “SOS 2020” – Download it now!
Press PLAY on the Play Bar below.
While used cars are always an option to buy, a slew of 2021 models are in demand since production changed the car options for many 2020 vehicles. Whether an oldie but goodie or a new must have high tech vehicle, visit rohrich.com for all of your vehicle needs. Find daily #Jagoffs posts.
Question of the Day:
Record player, eight track, cassette, CD or livestream?
What was on the blog:
Clarifying the WalMart Return Policy
Don’t Let the Fun BERN You
Daily Dose of Happiness
at 4:55 with KelOnAir
Elista Jagoff of the Week
Fridays at 11 a.m. hour
Founder and president of the award-winning The Vault Recording Studio, Bob McCutcheon engineered the music production and is helping pioneer the support of SOS2020PGH, a local project and song produced to give relief to singers, songwriters, venues and recording artists during the pandemic.
With 30 bands and over sixty musicians, acclaimed guitarist from Royal Honey, Eric Roger joins the discussion with a melodic hard rock song, “SOS 2020”. The chant-like song brings relief to the music industry and to ‘save the stages’ in Pittsburgh. Eric and friends croon this tune which has led to a concert series to continue awareness for musicians and venues locally.
Marketing Manager at Drusky Entertainment, Adam Valen grabs the mic to talk about the compelling initiative with the National Independent Venue Association (NIVA) and SOS2020PGH. The ecosystem of music will prevail with every ninety-nine cent per download of the “SOS 2020” song, and the music and venue-saving initiative has just begun.
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- Bob McCutcheon @Bob McCutcheon (Facebook)
- The Vault Recording @TheVaultRecordingPittsburgh (Facebook)
- Vault Recording @vault_recording (Twitter)
- The Vault Recording @thevaultrecording (Instagram)
- Sos2020pgh @SOS2020PGH (Facebook)
- NIVA @nivassoc (Twitter)
- Sos2020pgh @sos2020pgh (Instagram)
- Eric Rodger @Eric Rodger (Facebook)
- Royal Honey @royalhoneypgh (Facebook)
- Royal Honey @royalhoneypgh (Instagram)
- Royal Honey @Royal Honey (YouTube)
- Adam Valen @Adam Valen (Facebook)
- Adam Valen @adam_valen (Instagram)
- Drusky Entertainment @druskyent (Instagram)
- Drusky Entertainment @druskyent (Facebook)
- Drusky Entertainment @DruskyEnt (Twitter)