It’s the fourth official year of the JD Waterproofing Fireplace Tour with stop #1 at the pub haus with a grand, wall-length fireplace and spicy, tangy pub sauce. The lineup includes Fathom Pub Sauce proprietor and homeowner Chris DiNardo and JD expert Shawn to start. Amber Lehman of MyTáque and Jackie Page-Heidelberg of Love Rocks Café throw flavor and flair with a bit of taste testing along with foodie trivia while Shane Masters brings his WV vocals.
J&D Waterproofing Fireplace Tour #1 of 2021: The Pub Haus
MUSIC: Shane Masters
Click the PLAY BUTTON to listen!
Rohrich Honda is proud of its vast array of vehicles both pre-owned and new, like the 2017 Honda Pilot Rach scored, as well as the Honda Civic John’s son drives back and forth to NYC. Not to mention the $2,200 in yearly savings thanks to the Rohrich Advantage. Rohrich Automotive is also proud to have sponsored the YaJagoff Podcast for two years and counting. Listen to the podcast and visit rohrich.com for all of your vehicle needs.
Question of the Day:
What food should be naked? No sauce, no dressing, no condiment dousing?
Fathom Pub Sauce proprietor and homeowner Chris DiNardo talks the origins of his company that includes hot sauce chugging at a wedding, to the company’s distinct flavor profiles of its pub sauce, Pubpaya, and its newest Jagoff Jerk sauce hitting your taste buds this year.
Shawn with JD Waterproofing and Home Improvements Inc. rings in the new year with check marks for the winter to do list that include waterproofing and windows, all thanks to his eight-decade home improvement company. He also checks off another year of sponsorship with the jagoffs!
Owner and personal chef of MyTaqué, Amber Lehman chats ab out her at-home personalized services and food blogging. She gives the ultimate “my take” on Fathom’s pub sauce, teaches other to not “Yuck my yum,” and recalls her childhood passions that fuel her culinary success. What two leading ladies led her to this path?
Jackie of Love Rocks Café tackles the challenges of the pandemic as a small business owner in the heart of McKees Rocks. Fueled by love, she has seized opportunities with local grants and delivered thousands of meals to people in need. Did we mention the breaking news of running for Mayor of McKees Rocks? You heard it first here!
Shane Masters, singer/songwriter of Shane Masters Music, debuts his latest song, “Perfectly Arranged,” which will be officially released later in 2021. Listen to this raspy, soulful country music that will help him manifest his goal of playing for the Benedum Center some day!
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Rohrich Honda @RohrichHonda (Twitter)
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff (Twitter)
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3 (Twitter)
- Chris DiNardo @Chris DiNardo (Facebook)
- Fathom Sauce Company @fathomsauce (Facebook)
- Fathom Sauce Company @fathomsauce (Instagram)
- JD Waterproofing (Facebook JD Waterproofing (Facebook)
- JD Waterproofing Home Improvements Inc. @JDHomeInc (Twitter)
- Amber Lehman @Amber R. Lehman (Facebook)
- MyTáque @MyTaque (Facebook)
- MyTáque @mytaque (Instagram)
- Jackie Page-Heidelberg @Jackie Page-Heidelberg (Facebook)
- Love Rocks Café @LoveRocksCafe (Facebook)
- Love Rocks Café @Loverockscafe.pgh
- Shane Masters Music @Shanemastersmusic (Facebook)
- The Shane Masters Band @Shane_masters_music (Instagram)
- Shane Masters Music Official @ShaneMastersMu1 (Twitter)