Yinz better watch aht, and better not paht ‘cause Santa Claus is comin’ kinda close to dahntahn. It’s the YaJagoff Yuletide presented by Duquesne Light in the parking lot of Ginchy Stuff and Bicycle Heaven from 1-9 p.m. on November 21st. It’s socially distanced with all the holiday fixins:
- A celebratory group photo showing holiday festivity: Enjoy multiple selfie stations with your ‘pandemic pod of peeps,’ masked and distanced from others. Snap shots of your group with Pittsburgh icons like the Duquesne Light switch and Mancini’s Bread Christmas tree.
- Music and salutations: Holiday audio and video messages, social media salutations, and holiday sounds will be heard and seen all day on the Pierce Events jumbo screen. See your Instagram and Twitter pics and posts on the big screen all day with #LightsYaJagoff.
- Unique shopping experience: Small biz shines with a 6° of YaJagoff mini marketplace including Sprezzatura, the Pittsburgh Smokehouse food truck, as well as unique giftables.
- A Santa Sighting (starting at 3pm): Not only is a Santa pic in question, selfie style and 6 feet apart, but Rohrich Automotive will have the ultimate Santa send off! Make sure the kids bring their Christmas letters to drop in for Santa, and he will have them in his sack as he leaves the Yuletide celebration.
- Singing: Of course, there will be signing! It’s Johnny Angel’s parking lot. But only in a Pittsburgh Yuletide way. Sing, “Santa Claus is Goin’s Dahntahn” with us on Facebook Live!
- Lights, YaJagoffs! Duquesne Light will flip the giant switch at 7:35pm to brighten the parking lot with a special message and lights. You can’t join us on site? Join us virtually on social media. As we flick the Duquesne Light switch, you can join in virtually on social media by turning on your porch lights! When you do, snap a pic or video saying, “It’s Yuletide Ya Jagoff!” Hashtag #LightsYaJagoff so that we can post your pic on the Pierce Events jumbo screen!
The only detail missing is the $10 admission of which the entirety is going to the Pittsburgh Firefighters’ Project WARM initiative to purchase coats for those in need.
Ticket link HERE, yajagoff!