This is a re-post from a previous year because the same stuff happens every year!
- 18-year-olds who are still trick-or-treating at all
- 15-16 year-olds that only put on one of those tuxedo t-shirts or your high school football team uniform as a costume.. (some go ALL out and put on the black-eye stuff),
- moms who carry a 10-month old baby around in a costume (who looks really cute) but collect a queen-sized pillowcase full of candy “for the little guy,”
- parents who let your daughters and sons dress up like hookers and pimps and,
- people who pile in cars and drive around to 4 different neighborhoods to get more candy than WalMart
stay home and leave the trick-or-treating to the little kids, Ya Jagoffs!!!
How old is too old to trick or treat in a neighborhood? Comment below.