The sun was shining so, just like in grade school, we took our stuff outside! We hung out at the first, of the year, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership’s Farmer’s Market. We people-watched AND hung out with the Pittsburgh Airport peeps, Dale from Woolf’s Family Farm and, while we’re in an “outside” kind of mood, we prepped for all of the art and music of the Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival! Oh… and if you didn’t see this coming already… (he did)…we have part 2 of our interview with psychic medium John Edward.
Click the PLAY BUTTON to listen.
Total Sports Enterprises, is expanding to the south and where better than the game room haven West Penn Billiards? This match made in heaven is offering special discounts in honor of the sports and billiard collision at both locations at the Mall at Robinson and McMurray. As always, for unique sports merchandise, events, and deals, visit tseshop.com and for billiards, saunas, games and TSE merchandise, visit westpennbilliards.com.
Question of the Day
Are you a city guy/girl or a farm guy/girl?
When at the Farmer’s Market, ya have to talk to at least ONE farmer! Dale Woolf of Woolf Family Farms (a 4th generation farm) in East Rochester, OH is a blast! Ain’t nutnin’ getting by him in downtown!
Closing.. just before it POURED down rain.
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Total Sports Enterprises @TotalSportsEnt
- JOHN CHAMBERLIN @YaJagoff
- Rachael Rennebeck @RachaelRennebe3
- Hank the Businessman @HankTheBusiness
- Alyson Walls @AlyWalls
- Pittsburgh International Airport @PitAirport
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership @DowntownPitt
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust @CulturalTrust
- 3 Rivers Arts Festival @3RiversArtsFest
- John Edward @PsychicMediumJE