Remember your first alcoholic drink? 565 Live bar and restaurant in Bellevue does! We are helping owner, Mark Helbling and his partners celebrate, the one-year anniversary of when they poured the first drink EVER in the history of the previously dry town. John Knight plays quarters. We talk about two MAJOR upcoming Pittsburgh events, History Uncorked and Creatives Drink 7 and we interview PG sports columnist, author, playwright and stand-up comedian, Gene Collier.Everyone tells their first drink stories!
VIEW the Episode Promo Video:
Click the PLAY BUTTON to listen.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR: Butterjoint is Legume’s full service bar. Western PA beef burgers ground daily, homemade pierogies and sausage, cheeses, lots of pickles, desserts and a soup and salad of the day. Butterjoint strives to source the best products we can find from purveyors, brewers, wine makers and distillers that we trust and serve them in a simple, honest and approachable way.
We had a great time the Team PHenomenal! The middle of January, and we stood outside with t-shirts on!!
Kevin Yeargers and Joe Hoover from Northwestern Mutual, the major sponsors of the event. Amanda Budzowski Gabarda, Manager of On-site Health Coaching for UPMC Health Plan, is one of the key members of Team Phenomenal Hope. She explains why she’s involved and more about the Pulmonary Hypertension.
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Total Sports Enterprises @TotalSportsEnt
- JOHN CHAMBERLIN @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Northwestern Mutual @NM_News
- Rachel Carlson, Yelp Pittsburgh @YelpPittsburgh
- East End Brewing @EastEndBrewing
- Mindful Brewing @MindfulBrewing
- Grist House @GristHouse
- Dancing Gnome Beer @DG_Beer
- Independent Brewing @IndependentPGH
- Helltown Brewing @HelltownBrewing
- Smalls Theater @MrSmallsTheater
- The Butter Joint @ThButterJoint
- Mike Neilson @Neilson
- Switcheroo @Switcheroo
- Pittsburgh Podcast Network @PghPodcast