Recorded at the Point Park University Center for Media Innovation… on the sidewalk….while collecting money for the Salvation Army!!! Yes, it was 7 degrees and what were we thinking? Celina and Chelsea Pompeani talk about the PompinAintEasy Christmas traditions. Jasmine Goldband and Brian Carothers from TheIncline.com talk about Pittsburgh Potties, Major Sedlar of the Salvation Army tells us the story behind the Red Kettle drive and John Knight is aggravated! We also did a mannequin challenge with REAL mannequins from Total Sports Enterprises. Another HUUUUUGE thanks to the folks at Point Park University – Andrew Conte, Chelsea Pompeani and the sophomore COPA class for the awesome caroling.
VIEW the Episode Promo Video:
LISTEN to the Podcast show below or on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, Overcast, Pocket Casts, and Tunein Radio via the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” channel.
It’s ccccccoooooooold and we really are outside at Wood Street and 3rd Avenue recording this.
Chelsea and Celina Pompeani…. The PompinAintEasy Christmas traditions!
Sophomore Class Musical Theater Class rep, Kurt Kemper.
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Total Sports Enterprises @TotalSportsEnt
- JOHN CHAMBERLIN @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Chelsea Pompeani @Chelsea_Pompeani
- Celina Pompeani @CelinaPompeani
- Andrew Conte @AndrewConte
- Salvation Army Pittsburgh @SalArmyPgh
- Point Park University Center for Media Innovation @PointParkCMI
- The Incline @TheInclinePGH
- Jasmine Goldband @FotoJaz
- Pittsburgh Podcast Network @PghPodcast