It’s a Christmas tree delivery! We’ve upgraded from the Summer Porch Tour to a Christmas Porte-Cochère tour at the City-County Building on Grant Street. We podcasted while the big tree was delivered and had pulled pork, hot chocolate, the Jagoff National Choir led by Johnny and Bubba of Johnny Angel and the Halos. And since it’s voting season, we vote… real Christmas tree or fake Christmas tree?
James Hill, Special Assistant to Mayor Peduto, talks about the huuuuuge tree and why HE was blessed to be on our podcast at 8am on a Saturday morning!
Bobby Cherry, local reporter who is known as Pittsburgh’s biggest 365-day Christmas Enthusiast! He came with his Santa hat newly dry-cleaned.
Johnny Angel and Bubba talk to us about how they got their arms twisted to wake up early and sing for all us jagoffs.
One last song….. get ready for the season, Thanks to Markowitz Communications and James Hill for inviting us to be a part of this.
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- Total Sports Enterprises @TotalSportsEnt
- JOHN CHAMBERLIN @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Jason Havelka@SportsMongerPGH
- Bobby Cherry @GoBobbo
- Douglas Derda @DouglasDerda
- Should I Drink That Podcast @SIDT
- Yinz Love BBQ @YinzLoveBBQ
- Markowitz Communications @MarkowitzComm
- Pgh200 @PghBicentennial
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
- Pittsburgh Podcast Network @PghPodcast