The YaJagoff! Podcast | Number 17 “Episode of Disjointed Thoughts”
If you don’t see the player bar below, LISTEN to the Podcast show right here or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
00:57 Craig just finished the Pittsburgh Pirates 5K. He’s in the studio with his shoe tag on, running number, participation medal and sweaty clothes
05:05 We play Tasha or Tori
Lots of stuff going on including a Wigle Whiskey Barrel Roll, Bobby Fry has the Swing Truck up and running again in Greensburg and Thin Man Sandwich is showing the 1934 movie “Thin Man” in Braddock and serving food!
10:49 A Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week discussion with Douglas Derda of the Should I Drink That craft beer podcast.
We all make a fantastic attempt at doing schlocky radio announcer voices
18:53 Jesse Irwin, University of Pittsburgh Student and host of Pitt Tonight.
He’s challenging Jimmy Fallon to a Primanti Brothers sandwich eating contest. #FallonVsIrwin
26:32 Craig interviews, Lidia Bastianich of Lidia’s Pittsburgh. He actually asks her where she stays! Edward R. Morrow level interview here.
38:38 Wrap up! Craig reviews the meal that he and Tasha had at Lidia’s. 15 dishes to choose from – one signature dish from every year of business they’ve been open in Pittsburgh.
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
*** SEARCH: YaJagoff Podcast on the Radio Dot Com app!***
How to Follow Everyone on Social Media:
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- Lidia’s Pittsburgh @LidiasPGH
- Lidia Bastianich @LidiaBastianich
- Jesse Iriwn @JesseIrwin_
- Pitt Tonight @PittTonight
- Primanti Brothers @PrimantiBros
- The Swing Truck @SwingTruck
- Thin Man Sandwiches @ThinManSandwich
- Should I Drink That @SIDT
- Douglas Derda @DouglasDerda
- Wigle Whiskey @WigleWhiskey
- Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week @PGH_BeerWeek
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters