Thanks for being interested in using Instagram to help you build your “personal brand” as a Rohrich representative.
- We realize social media isn’t for everyone.
- We know that technology can be challenging.
- We understand that some may not know the what a hashtag is #Hashtag
- Nothing beats a face-to-face personal touch to selling (socially distanced, of course)
Facebook, Twitter, TikTok can be helpful to your selling but this presentation will focus on Instagram
Instagram statistics for 2020: 1 billion monthly active Instagram users. The average post on Instagram contains 10.7 hashtags. 71% of the billion monthly active users on the Instagram app are under the age of 35.
- Download the app to your phone. Cannot post via a laptop/desktop
- Create an account (Your name or unique brand name i.e. Pittsburgh_Car_Guy
- Remember your password!
- Create a profile photo (most of this can come from Facebook if you’d like)
- Decide what you will post and what you will NOT post
- Family photos
- Customer photos
- Hobby photos
- Work photos
- Sports photos
- Vehicle highlight photos
- Like posts
- Comment on posts
- Shared posts – How to share (Extra app like Repost)
- Hashtags #Pittsburgh #PittsburghCars #PittsburghHonda #NewCarSmell
- Tagging Other (Like @RohrichAutomotive and @RohrichHonda @RohrichToyota @RohrichMazdaPGH)
- Don’t be afraid!! You won’t break it!
- How people view it.. They scroll.. QUICKLY so catch their eye!
Overview of an account page with profile information
HASHTAG Examples #PittsburghCars
Accounts to Emulate
Top 1% of realtors in country
419 followers with quotes as hook/personal
Series of photos of buyers— profile them