This is the second of 4 Summer Porch Tour Podcasts, presented by The Port Authority! We are in Mount Lebanon right next to the “T” line and Amanda and Steve’s place. It poured down rain so their porch was a little crowded! Comedian Terry Jones was with us as he’s getting ready to record an album at the Pittsburgh Improv and Scott Simmons from The ScareHouse brought some zombies! We interviewed the zombies AFTER they tried the Speed Pitch game from E.L.F Entertainment.
View the Episode Promo Video:
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE or listen on iTunes, Soundcloud, Google Play Music and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 32 Line-up: “The 2nd Porch Tour Podcast: Terry Jones and Scarehouse Zombies”
- 00:54 It’s raining but we’re eating Ricci’s Sausage and having a good time on the porch. Our theme? Fast Food misadventures.
- 06:24 Scott Simmons of The ScareHouse in Etna, PA. The place is world famous and has some deep, dark, secrets! What was his fast food story?
- 20:23 Pittsburgh comedian and all-around great guy, Terry Jones is with us (he brought Bill Cosby, Eddy Murphy and Sean Connery). He’s recording a digital album at the Pittsburgh Improv, August 11th. Get your tickets!
- 40:43 The zombies get interviewed. It’s a real….wait for it…. “FACE OFF!”
- 42:35 We meet Steve and Amanda who were our awesome hosts! They got a bunch of prizes like:
- $25 Gift Certificate from Matteo’s Restaurant
- $50 Gift Certificate from Cioppino of Pittsburgh
- $50 Gift Certificate from Osteria 2350
- $50 Gift Card from Montana’s Rib & Chop House – Southpointe
- $25 Gift Card from Fame 15 Creative for one these restaurants:
- the Summit
- Big Y (Nola, Sonoma, Poros, Seviche, Perle)
- Passes from The Arcade Comedy Theater
- One Night Stay at The Allegheny Inn
- Visit Pittsburgh #LovePGH SWAG
- Cinnamon Bread Treats from 5 Generation Bakers
- Gourmet Granola from GetMoMuffins
- Passes for The Scarehouse
- 4 Tickets to Seven Springs Mountain Beer Festival (Aug 6-7)
- 48:29 Thanks again to our presenting sponsor, the Port Authority of Allegheny County! Thanks to The Food Tasters and the awesome 5 Generation Bakers who dropped off a couple of cases of cinnamon loaves! Make sure you check out their website and their new bakery!
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
How to Listen Regularly:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud, Google Play Music or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Photo Credits: The Food Tasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Production: Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- The Podcast @YaJagoffPodcast
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Jason Havelka @PittSportMonger
- E.L.F. Entertainment @ELFEnterainment
- The ScareHouse @TheScareHouse
- Scott Simmons @ScareHouseScott
- Terry Jones @TJonespoc
- Amanda Narcisi @alnarcisi
- Steve Fernald @stevefernald
- Bold Pittsburgh @boldpgh
- 5 Generations Bakers @JennyLeeSwirls
- Ricci’s Sausage @RicciSausage
- The Port Authority @PGHTransit
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
Follow us on Snapchat:
Search: PghPodcast and YaJagoffPodcast
Or Snap our codes below…