We are yakkin’ with Bob McLauglin, Executive Producer of the Mark Madden Show on 105.9 FM.
We go behind the scenes to see what a radio show producer does…free beer, t-shirts and concert tickets?
You’ll see he’s a very welcoming host and thinks I’m a great intern!
Follow Bob on Twitter @MaddenProducer
PLEASE USE THE ICONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO SHARE THIS!
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
For the production!
- 18-year-olds who are still trick-or-treating at all
- 15-16 year-olds that only put on one of those tuxedo t-shirts or your high school football team uniform as a costume.. (some go ALL out and put on the black-eye stuff),
- moms who carry a 10-month old baby around in a costume (who looks really cute) but collect a queen-sized pillowcase full of candy “for the little guy,”
- parents who let your daughters and sons dress up like hookers and pimps and,
- people who pile in cars and drive around to 4 different neighborhoods to get more candy than WalMart
stay home and leave the trick-or-treating to the little kids, Ya Jagoffs!!!
How old is too old to trick or treat in a neighborhood? Comment below.
I always say that this blog is a therapeutic outlet – express your anger here and you will sleep better at night AND it could keep you from being fired for telling your co-worker what you really think of their lunch room eating habits.
I love Halloween but I’ve been carrying the emotional scars, for years, caused by an older lady in the neighborhood we grew up in.
I swear that this older lady in our neighborhood just LOVED to torture people, ESPECIALLY kids, without reason.
She would give out Huggies juice barrels and cans of soda as Halloween treats. Do you know how HEAVY those things get at about your 50th house? Actually, I think she even high-dropped those cans into our bags from the top of an 8-foot ladder to increase the impact. (I couldn’t really tell since I couldn’t see through my one-size-fits-all mask.)
So this goes out to the neighbor lady: not sure where you got those ANVIL-WEIGHTED-DRINKS, Mrs. Whomever-You-Were, but punishing us by waiting down our candy bags was evil, ALMOST Goodell-ian, Ya Jagoff!