We recorded on the stage at the South Side Works during the Diana Rua Media “The Pittsburgher Burger Bash!” Not only did we judge 12 hamburgers, drink free beer but then, we interviewed 3 of Pittsburgh’s favorite comedians and local history mythbuster, Professor Buzzkill. Thanks to Mancini’s Bakery for being our presenting sponsor AND giving fresh bread to all of our guests!
VIEW the Episode Promo Video:
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE or listen to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Google Play Music and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”>
- 00:54 We are stuffed like pigs after judging 12 hamburgers but, we go on because… well… that’s what our presenting sponsor, Mancini’s Bakery would want us to do!
- 04:12 Comedian Gab Bonesso gives us some of her tips from the burger judging as she sits in as the official rep for The Food Tasters. She’s also doing random food review videos now including PopTarts, Lunchables and Arby’s Italian Subs!
- 11:41 Comedian Aaron Kleiber joins us for some Mancini’ Bread as he talks about playing Grover Cleveland in the PA Lottery TV commercials, tickling a sandbag and, his Grown Dad Business podcast.
- 24:11 Comedian T-Robe comes in to talk “Hummus and Hennessy” and how the Mancini’s Bread was going to go well with the beef brisket that he had smoking at home as we were talking to him.
- 35:50 Professor Buzzkill stopped by… a couple of Olympic myths are busted!!! Was Jesse Owens the only African-American at the 1936 Olympics?
- 40:41 Thanks again to our presenting sponsor, Mancini’s Bakery and Diana Rua Media for having us!
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
How to Listen Regularly:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud, Google Play Music or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Photo Credits: The Food Tasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Production: Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- The Podcast @YaJagoffPodcast
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Mancini’s Bakery @MancinisBakery
- Gab Bonesso @GabBonesso
- Josh & Gab @joshandgab
- Aaron Kleiber @AaronKleiber
- PGHComedy @PghComedy
- T-Robe @TRobeComedy
- Pittsburgh Improv @PghImprov
- Professor Buzzkill @BuzzKillProf
- Diana Rua Media @DianaRuaMedia
- The PittsBurgher @PittsBurgherThe
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
Follow us on Snapchat:
Search: PghPodcast and YaJagoffPodcast
Or Snap our codes below…