We try to make sense of the Pokemon Go game. Until this podcast, we felt soooo left out! Not necessarily how to play but WHY it has become so popular…and what’s in it for YOU as a business? And, Darcy Kucenic talks about the history of the Pittsburgh EQT 3 Rivers Regatta stuff… it’s gonna be huuuuuge this year! Our running theme? Church festival stories with a sub-theme of “All the #@$@ Going On in Pittsburgh on August 6th!”
View the Episode Promo Video:
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE or listen on iTunes, Soundcloud, Google Play Music and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 31 Line-up: “A Pokemon Go Lesson and the EQT 3 Rivers Regatta”
- 00:55 Back in the studio and we have donuts! See the YaJagoff Podcast Instagram feed for the unfortunate donut pics! The YaJagoff.com <https://www.yajagoff.com> blog was voted “Pittsburgh’s Best Blog” by Pittsburgh Magazine.
- 07:41 Tasha from The Food Tasters is talking about the upcoming “Feastival” being put on by the McKees Rocks, CDC on August 6th.
- This is the 3rd year for the “Feastival” in the McKees Rocks Municipal Parking Lot. Starts at 2:30pm… live bands, food trucks, painting, drinks! It’s free and family friendly. VIP tickets are available for purchase HERE.
- You can enter to win a pair of VIP tickets on The Food Tasters’ Twitter and Instagram accounts this week! And don’t forget about the after-party at The Rex Theater!
- PLUS: The Food Tasters has teamed up with comedian Gab Bonesso for a Heinz Pickle food review. See video here.
- 16:20 We will just name this segment, “What In The @#$@ is Pokemon Go All Abaht?” Is there a good business case for it if you’re a Pittsburgh business owner? Why is it soooo crazy? And, are the Pokemons in the podcast studio with us? Zach Rizza has the answers.
- Big thanks to Mike Sorg, Sorgatron Media for hooking us up with Zach!
- 32:11 “You Gotta Regatta!” Darcy Kucenic from Peony Entertainment, the EQT 3 Rivers Regatta organizer is in. August 5, 6, 7th. Will there be Pokemon there?
- Four national bands, food trucks, the Regatta Market Place, Formula One Racing, the Lighted Boat Parade and the Anything That Floats race… Event Schedule HERE.
- 44:35 We are gearing up for the next Porch Tour Podcast, presented by The Port Authority! We are going to Castle Shannon. But, on the way, we’re eating stuff from Wilk’s Eats and Treats in Shaler Township. The Broccoli Slaw and Chili Cheese Dogs are the bestest!! Make sure you follow their Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for daily updates! Be careful not to eat your phone!
AND, The Food Tasters are giving away (3) $15 gift certificates for Wilk’s Eats this week! Enter to win HERE!
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com <https://www.yajagoff.com>
VIEW: Episode Full Photo Album https://goo.gl/photos/37uJjanHA67bnnFc9
How to Listen Regularly:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud, Google Play Music or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Photo Credits: The Food Tasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Production: Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- The Podcast @YaJagoffPodcast
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Yonder Mountain String Band @YonderMountain
- The “Feastival” @PghFeastival
- Gab Bonesso @GabBonesso
- Zach Rizza @RizzPlaysGames
- Mike Sorg @Sogratron
- Darcy Kucenic @DarcyKucenic
- Peony Entertainment @PeonyEnt
- EQT 3 Rivers Regatta @3RiversRegatta
- Wilks Eats and Treats @WilksEats
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
Follow us on Snapchat:
Search: PghPodcast and YaJagoffPodcast
Or Snap our codes below…