This is the first podcast Summer Porch Tour, presented by The Port Authority! We are in Bethel Park so how can we NOT have Bethel Park native, Rick Sebak?! And, Douglas Derda makes a big announcement about his new BBQ website. Daniel and Erin from E.L.F Entertainment brought their inflatable hockey slapshot game but, even more important we’re eating Ricci’s Sausage with our homeowners, TJ and Tiffany.
View the Episode Promo Video:
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE to listen while you work or whatever!
LISTEN to the Podcast show right below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 30 Line-up: “The First Porch Tour Podcast: Rick Sebak and BBQ!”
- 01:20 TJ and Tiffany have let us come to their house. But John almost didn’t make it thanks to the 3,545,232 stop lights in the South Hills! Thank goodness they have the “T” in the South Hills!
- 07:20 Douglas Derda of the famous Should I Drink That Podcast has started a website to help all Pittsburghers find good BBQ (not the Isaly’s Chipped Ham kind). Follow YinzLoveBBQ.com
- And he brought gifts! 2 growlers from HitchHiker Brewing.
- 17:55 If you don’t know our next guest, please move out of Pittsburgh! Rick Sebak is a Bethel Park native. He has interviewed so many people. Now we interview him!!! He takes us to task about how much we hate the stop lights in the South Hills and tells us about the shows he still wants to produce!
- 38:35 Although we have been emailing Daniel and Erin from E.L.F Entertainment for months…. We finally get to meet them. Not sure if we scared them away or not but they are bringing one of their games to every Porch Tour Podcast!
- 44:43 We meet TJ and Tiffany who were our first winners and awesome hosts! Make sure you check out Tiffany’s store, the Pre-Owned Furniture Outlet. They got a bunch of prizes like:
- $25 Gift Certificate from Matteo’s Restaurant
- $50 Gift Certificate from Cioppino of Pittsburgh
- $50 Gift Certificate from Osteria 2350
- $50 Gift Card from Montana’s Rib & Chop House – Southpointe
- $25 Gift Card from Fame 15 Creative for one these restaurants:
- the Summit
- Big Y (Nola, Sonoma, Poros, Seviche, Perle)
- Passes from The Arcade Comedy Theater
- One Night Stay at The Allegheny Inn
- Visit Pittsburgh #LovePGH SWAG
- Cinnamon Bread Treats from 5 Generation Bakers
- Gourmet Granola from GetMoMuffins
- Passes for the Scarehouse
- 4 Tickets to Seven Springs Mountain Beer Festival (Aug 6-7)
- 49:50 Thanks again to our presenting sponsor, the Port Authority of Allegheny County! Make sure you enter for one of the upcoming porch tours here!
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
VIEW: Episode Full Photo Album
MovieMix: YaJagoff! Podcast Ep.30 – Porch Tour 1 of 4
Snapchat Story: YaJagoff! Podcast Ep.30 – Porch Tour 1 of 4
How to Listen Regularly:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud, Google Play Music or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Photo Credits: The Food Tasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Production: Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- The Podcast @YaJagoffPodcast
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Jason Havelka @PittSportMonger
- E.L.F. Entertainment @ELFEnterainment
- Douglas Derda @DouglasDerda
- Should Drink That Podcast @SIDT
- Yinz Love BBQ @YinzLoveBBQ
- HitchHiker Brewing @HitchHikerBrew
- Rick Sebak @RickAroundHere
- Ricci’s Sausage @RicciSausage
- The Port Authority @PGHTransit
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
Follow us on Snapchat:
Search: PghPodcast and YaJagoffPodcast
Or Snap our codes below…