#YaJagoffPodcast / Episode #026
We grab our recording stuff and go to the Pittsburgh Party Pedaler with a cooler full of ice and “lemonade.” Comedian and “Puck Off” Podcast co-host, Joe Bartnik comes on the ride with Pittsburgh comedians, Andy Picarro, Collin Chamberlin and Matt Light. We’re talking about the time Matt Light took out Joe on the ice and made him bleed! The Food Tasters joined us for the ride and, when we took a pedaling break in Market Square, we pigged out at Pizziaola Primo and talked to pizza maker, Kevin Konn. MORE LEMONADE PLEASE!
View the Episode Promo Video:
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE to listen while you work!
LISTEN to the Podcast show right below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 26 Line-up: “Live From the Pittsburgh Party Pedaler”
- 00:55 We are on the Pittsburgh Party Pedaler and…. Well…. It was a BLAST! Meet all of our riders… some pedaling and some not!
- 02:15 Tasha from the Food Tasters pedaling away and tells us about the upcoming Cirque de Solei show, “Toruk” and some great places to eat while you’re in downtown
- 06:38 Comedian Joe Bartnick from the “Puck Off” podcast. We interview him in between all of the screams back and forth between the people on the streets.
- 12:41 This is when it starts to get NUTZ! We are joined comedians Matt Light, Collin Chamberlin and Andy Picarro who played hockey with Joe on his last trip to Pittsburgh and, someone took him out at the legs!
- At some point, Craig and I lose complete control of the mics and Andy, Collin and Joe have at it.
- Andy and Collin’s “Unhealthy Scratch” Hockey Podcast (as Andy says, two guys who are too fat to play hockey)
- 22:25 Kevin Konn, certified Vera Pizza Napoletana pizza maker at Pizzaiolo Primo at Market Square. Kevin, Casey and their staff, along with Tasha from The Food Tasters made sure every one of our Pittsburgh Party Pedaler guests had a happy stomach before pedaling back to the garage!
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
How to Listen Regularly:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud, Google Play Music or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
VIEW: Episode Photo Album
VIEW: Behind-the-scenes MovieMix
VIEW: Snapchat Story
- Photo Credits: The Food Tasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- Production: Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil
Follow these Jagoffs on Twitter:
- The Podcast @YaJagoffPodcast
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Pizzaiolo Primo @pizzaiolo_primo
- Proper Brick Oven @ProperPGH
- Nine on Nine @NineOnNinePGH
- Capital Grille @CapitalGrille
- Six Penn Kitchen @sixpennkitchen
- Primanti Bros. @primantibros
- Collin Chamberlin @CollinComedy
- Andy Picarro @AndyPComedy
- Unhealthy Scratch Podcast @unhealthypod
- Matt Light @MattLightComedy
- Joe Bartnick @JoeBartnick
- Puck Off Podcast @puckoffpodcast
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
Follow us on Snapchat:
Search: PghPodcast and YaJagoffPodcast
Or Snap our codes below…