The YaJagoff! Podcast | “Shopping Cart/Buggy Jagoffery”
Episode 18, we ask the big question about shopping carts (buggy) returns: are you a walker or a shover? We talk to Tori Mistick about #AthLeisure wear and the Pittsburgh Marathon. And then we talk to WDVE afternoon drive-time legend, Sean McDowell. He’s being inducted into the Pittsburgh Rock Legends this week!!
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE.
LISTEN to the Podcast show right below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Episode 18: “Shopping Cart/Buggy Jagoffery”
00:52 What are you when it comes to shopping buggy returns? Do you walk up and nicely place the buggy into the row at the cart return or do you shove it from 20-feet away?
06:00 We play “Tasha or Tori.” This episode, we have Tori Mistick of WearWagRepeat.com talking about:
- The Pittsburgh Marathon and her NEW JOB working for Hillary Clinton????
14:51 We interview Pittsburgh radio legend, Sean McDowell, who has been doing afternoon drive-time broadcasts for 20+ years! He’s being inducted into the Cancer Caring Center, Pittsburgh Legends of Rock and Roll.
- Get tickets to the Thursday night event (Stage AE) here.
28:50 After we let Sean take a beer break, we ask him the REALLY, REALLY hard questions!
39:30 John and Craig wrap-up.
- Kim Lyons hangs up on us
- Matt Light hangs up on us
- Where we ate? The Pittsburgh Bottleshop Cafe, Collier Town Center
- The FoodTasters is giving away 3 $25 gift cards this week. Go to The FoodTasters enter to win.
- Hummus, beer and cheese pretzels, huuuuuge wraps, burgers and tons of craft beers in the fridge! If you go there, tell Mark (owner) or Eric (manager) we said “Hey!”
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
VIEW: YaJagoff Podcast | Full Facebook Photo Album
VIEW BELOW: Behind-the-Scenes MovieMix
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- Tori Mistick @TMistick
- Pittsburgh Bottle Shop @BottleShopCafe
- Sean McDowell @DVESean
- Pittsburgh Marathon @PGHMarathon
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
How to Listen Regularly: – All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network