The YaJagoff! Podcast | “Our First Double-Digit Show”
#YaJagoffPodcast A Podcast all about Pittsburgh
LISTEN to the Podcast show right here below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
If you don’t see the player bar below, CLICK HERE to listen.
Episode 10 Show Notes:
- 00:52 John and Craig went to the Pittsburgh Public Theater to see “Guys and Dolls” but not before John takes out a deer on the Turnpike to get there.
- 05:16 Tasha or Tori Segment. This episode, Tasha took us to a new place for pizza and coffee. Yeah..that’s what we said.. Excellent pizza and excellent coffee under the same roof!
- Joe And Pie Cafe Pizzeria: coffee from Commonplace Coffee and baked goods from Paddy Cake Bakery
- 13:59 Oh we got a hot one here! We have Tara Sherry-Torres of Café Con Leche, Pittsburgh! She talks food art exhibitions! Yes!!!
- Her recent “Artist in Residence” Project at Most Wanted Fine Art
- Her goal with growing awareness and opportunities for Latinos in Pittsburgh
- But Wait!!! The next segment gets craaaaaazy!
- 22:59 Tara Sherry-Torres of Café Con Leche stays with us to teach us how to assimilate Pittsburghese and Spanish. We want to be able to help our Spanish friends learn standard Pittsburgh phrases AND if they say things like, “Kennywood’s Open!” in Spanish, we should know it!
- 30:46 The New Car Show was recently in Pittsburgh. We didn’t get tickets. But, we did have our friends Albert and Amy, a couple from Fayette County, attend the “Used Car Show.” Here’s their report
- 37:12 John and Craig wrap-up. But wait! We must talk about the Wilk’s Eats and Treats food bash that we had at Craig’s dining room table. There was food everywhere.
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
- Photo Credits: The FoodTasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- On-site Production: Frank Murgia, Jim Amato, and Wayne Weil
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- Jim Amato @JimAmato01
- Joe and Pie @JoeandPiePgh
- Wilk’s Eats and Treats @WilksEats
- Rusted Root @RustedRoot
- Café Con Leche @CafeLechePGH
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
How to Listen Regularly: – All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network