The YaJagoff Podcast | “Live at The Rivers Edge Pittsburgh”
February 18, 2016
A Podcast all about Pittsburgh
LISTEN to the Podcast show right here below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
If you don’t see the player bar below, click HERE to listen
Episode 9: “Live at The Rivers Edge”
00:52 John and Craig welcome everyone… like waaaay more than we thought there would be…to The Rivers Edge one-year anniversary party and we get them all to yell “Ya Jagoff!”
02:40 We play “Tasha or Tori.” This episode, we have Tori Mistick of WearWagRepeat.com talking about:
- Some like it Hot showing at Row House Cinema through Feb 18th.
- “Sheer” is a big trend for Spring, has been building up in past few years, but this year expect to see more sheer details showing up in local stores (Spring clothes are arriving now)
- Quantum Theater’s QBall: Feb 27, (continuously named Most Imaginative party by Post-Gazette)
07:28 Meet Point Park University students, Tyler, Ang and Ryan who have entered the “Red Bull Can You Make It Challenge”
- What is the Can You Make It Challenge?
- They bartered with Red Bull already for things like tattoos and plane rides
- Where in Europe do they hope to get assigned?
- Follow them on Instagram @RedBullTeamPPU
- Vote.. Vote..VOTE for them by clicking here!
15:38 KDKA-TV’s Heather Abraham and her camera man, Scott Danka join us about what it’s like to be working the early morning news reporting shift
- Who gets in first?
- Morning Rituals?
- Favorite Coffee/Taco Bell Runs
- They have good secrets, but will they tell?
- In a “buddy movie” about working at KDKA-TV, who does Scott think would play Heather and who does Heather think would play Scott?
27:00 John and Craig wrap-up.
- Crazy enough… none of the audience at The Rivers Edge was asleep at this point nor had anyone thrown any rotten food at us!
- Then we talk about the PLETHORA of brunch food that we ate at: Montana’s Rib & Chop House in Southpointe Town Center 1900 Main Street, Canonsburg PA 15317
- Thanks so much to: Jay McElhinny– Operations Manager, Jimmy – Kitchen Manager, Melissa – Server
- Brunch Menu available on Saturday & Sunday 10am – 2pm
- Facebook: Montana’s Rib & Chop House – Southpointe
Don’t forget, we have a phone number, i.e. a heckling line. Call us 412-444-8JAG
Find daily #Jagoffs posts at www.YaJagoff.com
- Photo Credits: The FoodTasters The Pittsburgh Podcast Network
- On-site Production: Frank Murgia, Jim Amato
How to Follow Everyone on Twitter:
- John Chamberlin @YaJagoff
- Craig Tumas @CraigTumas
- John Knight @JKnight841
- Jim Amato @JimAmato01
- Tori Mistick @TMistick
- The Rivers Edge Pittsburgh @RiversEdgePGH
- Montanna Rib and Chop- Southpointe @MRCHSouthpointe
- There You Are Band @ThereYouAreBand
- Montana’s Rib and Chop @mrchsouthpointe
- The Food Tasters @TheFoodTasters
How to Listen Regularly: – All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
* SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network