Soooooooooooooo the honor of today’s post goes to our man, George “Jake” Rhome who didn’t like his dinner sooooooooooo much that he decided to start a family melee , well kind of, because, his was somewhat provoked by daughter-in-law, Dottie Jaggi, who whaled a chair at him for his dinner chatter. Here are the story highlights (see KDKA video here):
- Jake “Shake n Bake” Rhome complains that the veggies need to be microwaved in a bowl.
- Jake “Shake n Bake” Rhome complaints that the fowl is FOUL, i.e. chicken was too dry.
- Daugther-in-law Dottie (That’s a bingo playing game if we ever heard one) gets upset over Jake “Shake n Bake’s” NON-anonymous food-critic comments and throws a chair at him.
- Fight ensues, tumbles out to the neighborhood
- Police called and, more importantly, NEWS REPORTERS are called
- Shake n Bake Jake gets arrested (keep following.. get a score card cuz it gets fuzzy next)
- Shake n Bake’s mom says “he’s usually easy going.”
- Shake n Bake’s girl friend and mother-in-law of Dottie-the-Chair-Thrower says, “They didn’t do it right so George got mad.”
- Dottie, Dottie’s man-toy husband, Jason AND Shake n Bake Jake get arrested (Dottie and Jason for unrelated stuff)
See? Told ya to get out a score card!!
In looking at the items above.. what’s so abnormal about what went on? Just about ANYONE would be upset over the veggies not being done in a bowl in the microwave!! There’s really no better way to cook them, huh? (We’re guessing Dottie doesn’t read Pinterest or she would have known the standard microwave recipe for frozen veggies.)
And my gosh! What WWE/MME-watching family WOULDN’T throw a chair after receiving that kind of food critique… bad veggies, incorrectly cooked chicken?
Imagine what Shake n Bake Jake would have done a Thanksgiving turkey would have exploded at the table like it did in the Chevy Chase move, Christmas Vacation!!!
Jake, Dottie, Jason enjoy your time in jail. We would suggest you NOT complain about the food there. Jake’s Mom and Girlfriend-of-Jake, well, you are the last two left free.. “OLLY, OLLY OXEN FREE!”
The good news of this, the Food Channel wants to talk to you all about a few new TV shows:
“Chopped, KICKED and BITTEN!”
“Barefoot AND PREGNANT Contessa”
“Cooking With NATURAL-HONEY-Boo-Boo”
“A LITERAL Throw-Down of Bobby Flay”
(and our favorite) “Diners, Drive-ins and Dregs of Society”
Looking forward to the news covering your Thanksgiving Dinner, Ya Jagoffs!!
Thanks to Facebook follower P. Cornell for being the first one to drop dime on this story!
Yesterday, on our Facebook page someone shared a great pic of why you should NEVER fall asleep in one of our shirts!!
The great news is you can order one of our shirts to support breast cancer research by clicking the pic below.
Click the pic.