Apr 4 2013
Photo Credit: Allegheny County Jail Staff Photographer
As the header above says, this blog is about “Calling out the Jagoffs that make the rest of us look bad!”
Well, this is certainly one of them, there stories.
We would have quoted the story from a local news paper with the initials “PG” but we couldn’t. You can read up on THAT matter here, Why the name “Post-Gazette” is banned from the Jagoff Newsroom and Blog.
But here’s a summary of the Cake Boss story from the WTAE website:
- Buddy The Cake Boss comes to town from New Jersey
- He intends on passing out 10,000 cakes in Market Square
- A long line forms
- For some reason, some people in line actually convince themselves that there are more than 1o,ooo people in line in front of them on a regular work day and therefore they may not get a free 7-inch cake that feeds a family of…well.. 2, so a few of them become unruly … (probably attributed to too much Reality TV watching)
- The guy pictured above, William Davenport takes it a step further.. he has a few drinks and then he ALLEGEDLY steals some of the cakes….. the cakes that are already FREE! (THAT puts the icing on the cake .. so to speak)
- Now William is about to get in a different line for a different kind of cake HOPING that there is a file buried inside one of them that might cut through the Allegheny County Jail bars!!!
Boy, if there is any better proof that alcohol causes you to make bad decisions.. from ugly bar pickups at 2:30am that you only realize are bad decisions as the sun rises, to stealing FREE CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cool thing.. no sweat off of squeaky Buddy’s back, he’s from Jersey. This is normal to him. He kind of planned on the cakes being stolen so that he didn’t have to spend all day actually handing out 10,000 cakes!
(We’re gonna finish this with a post written by Vince Ryan over on the Facebook page.)
Hah ! Willy-boy, Super-Uber-Jagoff !!! They were FREE!! All ya had to do was wait !!!
What ? You didn’t have time to wait ? Guess what ??? Now ya ain’t gonna have nuttin’ but time to think of why you tried to steal cakes that were free, Ya Jagoff!!!
Special thanks to Vince Ryan, Mary McAnallen and Lynne Ralston (all from Facebook) for being Honorary Jagoff Catchers for today’s blog post!!!
Don’t Forget To Order Your T-shirt
Click the pic below to see the store.