A special edition of Yakkin’ With Ya Jagoff!!
We are yakkin’ with Bonny Diver (CBS Radio Traffic Voice) and Ernie Ricci about Bonny’s upcoming HairPeace Charities event…. Saturday … AND tunnel monsters!
Hope to see everyone there.
Follow Bonny: www.HairPeace.org
Get tickets to the event by clicking the invitation below.
Special thanks to Ernie Ricci and his La Famiglia for donating the hot sausage.
Here’s a list of who’s coming:
Munch – curried butternut squash soup
Sheri VanDyke – Kelly O’s Diner- Asparagus Crab Quiche
Cara Sapida – Buffalo Chicken Bites
Robby Incmikoski /with John Chamberlain (ya jagoff) :Ernie Ricci’s Hot sausage with peppers/onions
Kelly Langenohl & Elista teams with Studio Raw Hogs/Dan and Rohn – Egg Rolls
into the bar area…
Doug Oster – Lobster Lasagna
Jen Antkowiak – Donato’s of Fox Chapel- Espresso Rubbed Blackened Sirloin
Val Porter – Bella Sera/Jason – tuscan minestone
Phil Bourque – UPMC catering – Shrimp Romano
Dave Crawley – Tom Reinsel Campobasso Crostini
Lori Geiger – Meatballs
Joe Arena & Katherine Amenta – Atria’s PNC with Johnny Angel – City Chicken(pork tenderloin) with sweet mashed potatoes
desserts big room- fire place area PAUL& GAIL
Gretchen Mckay – Poached Apples/maple whipped cream
Scott Harbaugh – Bondog Blueberry Baby
Shelley Duffy -Shelley’s Sweets
Rick Dayton – Double Stuffed Apple Pie
Melanie Taylor – Pretzel Crazy – Chocolates/Pretzels
Vinnie Richichi – Cop Out Pierogies – Dessert Pierogies
Not much to be written about today’s post. Quite frankly, there are more questions than answers.
- Once you see the trolley station, do you say, “Hmmm… I guess I should have made a left back there at the light!“
- Or are ya so out of your mind that, you figure, like the Turnpike Ride at Kennywood, “I’ll just catch one of those rails and it will take me around safely!“
- What prompted you to stop at HERE.. was it the potential of imminent death from the “Light at the end of the tunnel?“
- Is this the new energy-efficient-clown-car trolley that actually fits 39 passengers?
- Is this the one scenario in the entire world where the use of that irritating idiot from the Arby’s commercials would actually be funny, saying, “Really?… Really?“
- Is driving on trolley tracks going to be the new, “Outta towner challenge” that takes the place of trying to climb down the hillside from Mount Washington to Carson Street?
But, the ULTIMATE question is, “How far does one have to drive on trolley tracks before one realizes, that …. YOU’RE DRIVING ON TROLLEY TRACKS, Ya Jagoff?”
Please do us a favor and SHARE this post.. by emailing it to your friends or by social media via the buttons below. THANKS!
OK.. so sometimes the parking pics all seem the same… someone over the line, someone half in a space but this one is a capture of complete ignorance.
This is the tweet that accompanied the pic above:
Thanks #JAGOFF for parking @Cliqueasaurus and I in
So this person pulled up.. said..”Hmmm, I better pull up close to that car in front of me,” gets out of their car and heads off. Never once realized that they have made their own parking lane in row 19 1/2 and now, the people from the Monkey-in-the-Middle car were now stuck waiting until someone was done with their shopping… hopefully this it wasn’t one of those senior citizen guys that sits in a McDonald’s sipping the same cup of coffee for 5 hours. Our Jagoff catchers could have been skeletons by the time they had a chance to get their car out.
Wait… maybe this driver thought the vehicle parking rules were the same as the cart return rules, “Jam those sunza-bithces together!” No, even better, it’s a new game based on the “Duck, Duck, Goose,” game called “Car, Car, Jagoff!”
I’m putting the SJIU (Special Jagoff Investigative Unit) team on this because, this person is an obvious menace to society….. you’re that SAME person that comes early to every family picnic, pulls all the way in the driveway, and then wants to leave FIRST, Ya Jagoff!
Thanks to @JD_Pgh and @Cliqueasaurus for being Honorary Jagoff Catchers!