Today we are saying wishing Lou and his Original Oyster House Happy 143rd Birthday!!
Watch our interview with Lou:
From Jen at The OOH:
Our 143rd birthday is this Saturday, but we’ll be having a cake today (Friday 10/11)!
Our promotion is: join us for lunch or dinner, you will receive a ticket. On your next stop back you bring that ticket with you and you could win anything from free chips, drink, 1.43 fish sandwich, half off select platters and the grand prize of $143 cash… which no one has won yet!
The specials end Saturday
Happy Birthday OOH… (See, how I did that? I’m on an initials-level relationship with Lou) … you don’t look a day over…. um…NEVER MIND!
Wish the Original Oyster House “Happy Birthday” on Twitter, Facebook or their website!
1) YES! This is an Ohio driver – driving in the left lane, for no apparent reason!!!
2) WHY is this categorized as a “Vintage Jagoff?” Because everyone in Pennsylvania – especially Pittsburghers that make their annual pilgrimage to “Pittsburgh South” i.e, Myrtle Beach – know that there is an unexplained phenomenon of Ohio drivers that LOVE driving in the passing lane as carefree and casual as if they sauntering through Barefoot landing after eating a full plate of Umberto’s pasta. FYI, even my Ohio friends agree and cannot explain this issue with their Buckeye Compatriots.
So, to Ohio drivers, here’s driving 101:
1) The left lane of the road is the PASSING lane – used to drive in when you are trying to get around another driver. After you pass that driver, you get back into the right lane.
2) The right lane is where you can casually drive while you talk on your phone, text, daydream, gaze around or dream up or revel in the fact that the Browns are ahead of the Steelers in the NFL standings
(And here the biggest tip)
3) The gas pedal is the pedal on the right, YA JAGOFF!!!