Let he who HASN’T stolen restaurant leftovers from someone cast the first stone!!!!
When you’re in a relationship and you’re living together, there are a number of things you have to share. Some things are easy to share while others are more difficult and then there are some things that are simply off limits.
A few weeks ago, my husband picked up take out from our favorite local restaurant. Along with our amazing tacos, he grabbed a couple large cookies for dessert. We ate dinner and I ate my cookie, but he only ate a portion of his cookie. Well, the next morning I woke up earlier than he did and I ate the leftover cookie for breakfast. When he awoke, I fessed up and told him, “I ate the other half of your cookie.” His reply was, “Wait! I only took a sliver off that cookie – that was way more than half.”
Last week we ordered take out again. I didn’t eat much and had an entire pork taco leftover. Now, to clarify – this is in the “off limits” category for me. Nobody gets near my pork taco. As I was at work, hubby texts me “I ate the other half of your pork taco.”
Ahhh, I deserved that. Ya Jagoff!
Thanks to @burghJacks on Twitter for this post.
What favorite leftover have you STOLEN or HAD STOLEN from you?
A special edition of Yakkin’ With Ya Jagoff!!
We are yakkin’ with Bonny Diver (CBS Radio Traffic Voice) and Ernie Ricci about Bonny’s upcoming HairPeace Charities event…. Saturday … AND tunnel monsters!
Hope to see everyone there.
Follow Bonny: www.HairPeace.org
Get tickets to the event by clicking the invitation below.
Special thanks to Ernie Ricci and his La Famiglia for donating the hot sausage.
Here’s a list of who’s coming:
Munch – curried butternut squash soup
Sheri VanDyke – Kelly O’s Diner- Asparagus Crab Quiche
Cara Sapida – Buffalo Chicken Bites
Robby Incmikoski /with John Chamberlain (ya jagoff) :Ernie Ricci’s Hot sausage with peppers/onions
Kelly Langenohl & Elista teams with Studio Raw Hogs/Dan and Rohn – Egg Rolls
into the bar area…
Doug Oster – Lobster Lasagna
Jen Antkowiak – Donato’s of Fox Chapel- Espresso Rubbed Blackened Sirloin
Val Porter – Bella Sera/Jason – tuscan minestone
Phil Bourque – UPMC catering – Shrimp Romano
Dave Crawley – Tom Reinsel Campobasso Crostini
Lori Geiger – Meatballs
Joe Arena & Katherine Amenta – Atria’s PNC with Johnny Angel – City Chicken(pork tenderloin) with sweet mashed potatoes
desserts big room- fire place area PAUL& GAIL
Gretchen Mckay – Poached Apples/maple whipped cream
Scott Harbaugh – Bondog Blueberry Baby
Shelley Duffy -Shelley’s Sweets
Rick Dayton – Double Stuffed Apple Pie
Melanie Taylor – Pretzel Crazy – Chocolates/Pretzels
Vinnie Richichi – Cop Out Pierogies – Dessert Pierogies
Not much to be written about today’s post. Quite frankly, there are more questions than answers.
- Once you see the trolley station, do you say, “Hmmm… I guess I should have made a left back there at the light!“
- Or are ya so out of your mind that, you figure, like the Turnpike Ride at Kennywood, “I’ll just catch one of those rails and it will take me around safely!“
- What prompted you to stop at HERE.. was it the potential of imminent death from the “Light at the end of the tunnel?“
- Is this the new energy-efficient-clown-car trolley that actually fits 39 passengers?
- Is this the one scenario in the entire world where the use of that irritating idiot from the Arby’s commercials would actually be funny, saying, “Really?… Really?“
- Is driving on trolley tracks going to be the new, “Outta towner challenge” that takes the place of trying to climb down the hillside from Mount Washington to Carson Street?
But, the ULTIMATE question is, “How far does one have to drive on trolley tracks before one realizes, that …. YOU’RE DRIVING ON TROLLEY TRACKS, Ya Jagoff?”
Please do us a favor and SHARE this post.. by emailing it to your friends or by social media via the buttons below. THANKS!